Count the same content of a cell on several sheets

Options

Hello everyone,

I am trying to count the number of cells in about 40 sheets in which "SLF-FP-001 Commercial" appears in a "Green" status.

Is-it possible ?

I know how to do it for a single sheet:

=SUM((COUNTIFS({Sheet 1 Range 1}; "SLF-FP-001 Commercial"; {Sheet 1 Range 2}; "Green")))

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Answer

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Christophe AUBRIOT 

Hope you are fine, yes you can do that for repeating the same formula by changing the reference for each sheet and sum the results for all sheets, the following is a sample for 2 sheets:

=COUNTIFS({Sheet 1 Range 1}, "SLF-FP-001 Commercial", {Sheet 1 Range 2}, "Green") 
    + COUNTIFS({Sheet 2 Range 1}, "SLF-FP-001 Commercial", {Sheet 2 Range 2}, "Green")

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Christophe AUBRIOT
    edited 08/31/21
    Options

Thank you for this reply Bassam Khalil,

Is this possible in this formula ?

=SUM(COUNTIFS({PDCA Devis SLF-FP-002 Plage 2}; "SLF-FP-001 Commercial"; {PDCA Devis SLF-FP-002 Plage 1}; "Vert");COUNTIFS({PDCA Industrialisation Modelage SLF-FP-003 Plage 2}; "SLF-FP-001 Commercial"; {PDCA Industrialisation Modelage SLF-FP-003 Plage ;"Vert")

Thank you

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Christophe AUBRIOT

Why you are using SUM function with COUNTIFS, if you like me to fix the formula directly on your sheet please share me as an admin on a sample copy of your sheets ( Source & Destination ) and i will Create the exact formula for you then you can copy it to your original sheet.

My Email for sharing : Bassam.k@mobilproject.it

PMP Certified

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Christophe AUBRIOT

Ok I will check it

PMP Certified

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!