Turn off the "Get Started" message after a Report is built

Hello.

Is there a way to turn off the "Build Your Report - Get Started" message after the report is built? This popup message continues to show up, even after I have built and saved a Report.

Thank you!

Edward Nadareski

(e): ejnadareski@mmhayes.com

(p): (518) 857-1221

Tags:

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Edward Nadareski

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I've checked in with our Support team and the pop-up helper window appearing on the first report after each login is a known issue that they're looking into fixing. I don't have an ETA for when this will be resolved, but our team is aware of the issue and is working on it.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Answers

• Nik Fuentes
    Nik Fuentes ✭✭✭✭✭

I second this question and for added detail contribute that it always happens for me on the first existing report I open after logging in

• Edward Nadareski
    Edward Nadareski ✭✭✭✭

Hello.

Any suggestions on this problem? I was hoping this wouldn't be a big lift to resolve.

Thank you!

Edward Nadareski

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Edward Nadareski

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I've checked in with our Support team and the pop-up helper window appearing on the first report after each login is a known issue that they're looking into fixing. I don't have an ETA for when this will be resolved, but our team is aware of the issue and is working on it.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Edward Nadareski
    Edward Nadareski ✭✭✭✭

Hello Genevieve,

Thank you very much for the follow up and information provided. Understand and look forward to hearing about how this might be resolved.

Thanks again! -Edward

Edward Nadareski