I'm trying to create a form to be used to evaluate if a product is acceptable or not.

Options

I'm trying to create a form in Smartsheet that would look similar to this below. Is this even feasible at this point with Smartsheet? First column is the product being evaluated, and we are asking clinicians to check either acceptable or not.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @dzenus

I hope you're well and safe!

You can use a dropdown list column and then change the form settings to look something like this.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• dzenus
    dzenus ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks but unfortunately no because I need the list of items to show and the clinicians need to be able to check acceptable or not for each item. Your suggestion will make it so that have to choose one option for all products, unless I'm doing something wrong. I really need it to look similar to the picture I included.

• juliesilverio
    juliesilverio ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @dzenus ,

Following on to @Andrée Starå response, you will have to add each item as its own question within your form and use the Display As radio buttons option. It won't be a perfect formatting match to your screenshot, but below you can see what the form would look like.

You'll want to add a column for each item in your form and for the column type you will want it to be (Dropdown - Single Select). For the dropdown options, you will type in "Acceptable" and "Unacceptable." Once you are there, you can select the horizontal radio button option to get this appearance.

Hopefully this is a reasonable solution for you!

J

Julie Silverio, PMP

Senior Manager, Program Leadership

Xencor Inc.

https://xencor.com/

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@dzenus

That is the way it will work.

It will look similar to this.

Would that work?

If that won't work, you could use a 3rd party integration.

Is that an option?

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• dzenus
    dzenus ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you both. I had a feeling that was my only option, I'm hesitant to do that because there are over 100 products.

Thanks

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@dzenus

You're more than welcome!

Would it work to use a 3rd party option? If yes, you can get it very similar (if not exactly) to your example.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!