Getting the Provision Error

Options
Kaveri Vipat
Kaveri Vipat ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello,

Hope you are doing well

I am creating a Project on Control Center but getting the "Provision Status" Error.

I included the Project intake sheet and summary sheet in the blueprint.

Please let me know what I am missing in the process

Thanks,

Kaveri Vipat

Senior Associate - Smartsheet Development, Ignatiuz Software

2023 Core Product Certified

Did this answer help you? Show some love by marking this answer as "Insightful💡" or "Awesome❤️" and "Vote Up⬆️"

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Kaveri Vipat

There's a few possible causes for the "failed to copy folder to workspace" error:

• The source folder may have more than 100 objects in it (we recommend keeping it under 75).
    • Smartsheet has timed out making a copy of the source folder due to the complexity of the objects it contains.
    • There may be too many interconnecting cell-links.

Can you try the following:

In the Smartsheet app, see if you can manually right-click on the source folder and “Save As New” into your Sheets folder in a reasonable amount of time without an error. 

• If you encounter an error here contact Smartsheet Support to determine why it is failing in the app.
    • If it succeeds but takes a really long time, this indicates an overly complex object structure that could fail in SCC depending on the server load.

Let me know if this helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Kaveri Vipat

There's a few possible causes for the "failed to copy folder to workspace" error:

• The source folder may have more than 100 objects in it (we recommend keeping it under 75).
    • Smartsheet has timed out making a copy of the source folder due to the complexity of the objects it contains.
    • There may be too many interconnecting cell-links.

Can you try the following:

In the Smartsheet app, see if you can manually right-click on the source folder and “Save As New” into your Sheets folder in a reasonable amount of time without an error. 

• If you encounter an error here contact Smartsheet Support to determine why it is failing in the app.
    • If it succeeds but takes a really long time, this indicates an overly complex object structure that could fail in SCC depending on the server load.

Let me know if this helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Kaveri Vipat
    Kaveri Vipat ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Genevieve P.

Thank you for your response.

I tried to save the folder as save as new and it saved in normal time without any error.

Have a good day

Thanks,

Kaveri Vipat

Senior Associate - Smartsheet Development, Ignatiuz Software

2023 Core Product Certified

Did this answer help you? Show some love by marking this answer as "Insightful💡" or "Awesome❤️" and "Vote Up⬆️"