Cell Linking

I am fairly new to Smartsheet. I hope cell linking is the correct term. I have created three Smartsheets. I want columns from two of the Smartsheets to auto populate the third Smartsheet. How do I accomplish this?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 09/08/21

Hi @teb

I hope you're well and safe!

You can either cell-link the information or use a cross-sheet formula structure.

The best option depends on if the data is already added or if you need to add rows in the main one.

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• teb
    teb ✭✭
    edited 09/09/21

@Andrée Starå Thank you, Andree. So, I will have two three Smartsheets that feed into an executive overview Smartsheet. For example, the anticipated date for sending letter for legal review for internal stakeholders for project A (Smartsheet 1), sending letter for legal review from internal stakeholders project B (Smartsheet 2), and sending letter for legal review for internal stakeholders project C (Smartsheet 3) will all feed into one column in the executive overview smartsheet "Anticipated Legal Review." Repeat the same process for Date Legal Review Complete. This would be an example of the function I would need the Smartsheet ecosystem to accomplish. Is this possible? If so, what is the best approach? I appreciate you answering my questions. Thank you!