System Evaluation Feedback Collection Form

Hi Community!!

I was hoping someone could guide me on this one.....it's been several months since I last used SmartSheet. Here is what I'm trying to achieve....

I've compiled a list of business requirements and I would like:

1. Ask several users to weigh in and assign a priority to each row.
  2. I would then like to calculate the average of those responses for each requirement.
  3. I would like for our team to view some vendor demos and then rate whether the requirement is not met, met minimally (25%); met somewhat (50%); almost met (75%); fully met (100%) and yes I want to use Harvey Balls on my sheet.
  4. I want to average the feedback from my team mates to display what we learned.

I was hoping I could create some sort of data capture form that shows each requirement and provides a place to capture their priority responses and also captures for each vendor (say Vendor #1, Vendor #2, Vendor #3) if the requirement was met.

Any advice on how to set this up would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much and it is so good to be back on SmartSheet! Patti

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @PattiL

I hope you're well and safe!

Welcome back to the Community and the wonderful world of Smartsheet!

• How many Vendors and Requirements would there be?
    • How many users would need to fill it in?
    • Have you looked in the Smartsheet Solution Center for Templates to use?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• PattiL
    PattiL ✭✭✭

Thank you, Andree!!

To answer your questions....I have ~260 requirements x 4 vendors with 3-5 users who will rate each requirement per vendor. So vendor #1 may not meet a requirement and get a "0" and vendor #2 may meet the requirement perfectly and get a "4" or something like that from user #1. User #2 may see that differently and think the vendor didn't meet the requirement so perfectly and give a rating of "3".

I have not explored templates until just now. Thank you for that. I'm currently playing with setting up a project portfolio using the templates. I will look to see if there is a template that could help me with the evaluation I'm trying to conduct. Thanks so much!