Requested Area On Form

Hi there ;

I would like to get your ideas abot my below issue ;

i have a form , in that form i used some columns from my sheet , forexample there 3 columns , named "request 1" , request 2 " ,request3 , is is something possible like that ? on the form normally there will be only "request1 " field but on the form there will be button and when the user press this button on the " form request2" field will open .

thanks in advance for your answers

Tags:

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

You would have to set up additional columns in your sheet such as checkbox columns, include those on your form, and then use conditional logic to hide the request field until the corresponding box is checked on the form.

My personal suggestion would be a multi-select dropdown where users can select which request(s) they will need which in turn (using conditional logic) would show the appropriate request fields.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

You would have to set up additional columns in your sheet such as checkbox columns, include those on your form, and then use conditional logic to hide the request field until the corresponding box is checked on the form.

My personal suggestion would be a multi-select dropdown where users can select which request(s) they will need which in turn (using conditional logic) would show the appropriate request fields.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com