SmartSheet form configuration help ASAP

Options

How would you configure this in Smartsheets when you enter the OTB number the output form will retrieve only the information on the specific row of that particular OTB number you entered in based on the excel sheet I imported . Please refer to the screenshot and excel sheet and help me out on how to do this in Smartsheets

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @AJ Sawant

I hope you're well and safe!

I recently developed a fairly advanced solution for a client where they selected options in a form submitted, and that would open a Dashboard with the selected information.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• AJ Sawant
    Options

Please explain to me step by step on how to do this in Smartsheets. The two user stories I need help with. Please refer to the image and excel

1) User story one: How do I do this step by step by when you enter in Please enter the OTB number it will show row specific data only pertaining to the specific OTB number entered in as per the excel sheet

2) User story 2. How would this be done step by step when after selecting the fiscal year and fiscal quarter then show the OTB's associated with that particular fiscal quarter

Please help me on this