Can I create a sheet that will allow user to upload pictures?

Trying to create a daily inspection form for my organization where the user will be required to upload pictures for certain form questions. Looks like I am limited to just one file upload box when creating a form? Am I missing something?

Example:

Facility Inspection Form

Is lobby furniture staged? upload pic

Breakroom clean? upload pic

etc...

Best Answer

• Garrett Henke
    Garrett Henke ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Gary Stinnett you are able to upload up to 10 items when using the file upload box. However they will be attached to the row and not to a particular column. A work around that I have implemented is to have users use Card View on their mobile phone and fill out a new card just like how they would on a form. While you wont be able to use the form logic and validation tools, users will be able to add pictures to columns. Hope this helps!

Answers

• Garrett Henke
    Garrett Henke ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Gary Stinnett you are able to upload up to 10 items when using the file upload box. However they will be attached to the row and not to a particular column. A work around that I have implemented is to have users use Card View on their mobile phone and fill out a new card just like how they would on a form. While you wont be able to use the form logic and validation tools, users will be able to add pictures to columns. Hope this helps!