Pulling multiple projects into a Workflow

Options
Tom Dalton
Tom Dalton ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

The project I am currently working on is using multiple JIRA projects. I found all three in the drop down and applied to my workflow tool. When I went to populate the specific columns I want to apply, I noticed that not all JIRA fields show in the drop down.

Is there an configuration issue or something I need to implement across all Projects for all JIRA fields to populate?

Thank you

Tom

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Tom Dalton

The article on Smartsheet for Jira: Creating and Editing Synchronization Workflows has a section specifically on Using Field Mapping & Filters that I would recommend reviewing.

There could be a few reasons that your fields aren't showing up, but keep in mind that fields must be on the Create Issue screen in the Jira application to appear as options in the workflow wizard.

If you haven't found the answer to your specific issue in one of the bullet points in the article above, I would suggest reaching out to Smartsheet Support so you can work with them privately on this, providing them with screen captures of your current set-up in both applications as well as the workflow mapping page.

Cheers,

Genevieve