The program does not work

In the course of work, during the last week, the following events occur: The program hangs approximately every 5-10 minutes. In the process of work, any sheet, any line hangs up. Local Internet is always stable. Not only my computer, but all my users with exactly the same problem. I ask for help, we are suffering losses in production. thanks.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Roman Dianov

I hope you're well and safe!

I think that it's happening because you have a lot of Conditional Formatting and maybe advanced formulas.

I'd recommend starting with deactivating the Conditional Formatting and maybe see if you can simplify the formula structure.

Make sense?

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Good afternoon, There are no changes to improve the performance of the program. It hangs not only in a sheet with conditional formatting and formulas, but also in a blank sheet, in new tables. Everything hangs. Maybe I should give you access to the program so that you look into reality? It seems to me that there is some kind of technical error. Maybe a lot of free users? Can all free ones be turned off and reissued again? We are unable to resolve the issue. Please, help.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Roman Dianov

I hope you're well and safe!

How did it go? Are you still having issues?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend & Happy New Year!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.