When setting an automation, does the "x" number of days include the actual Finish Date

For example, if I have a Finish date of 10-29-21 and set up an automation that will send a reminder when the Finish date is in the next (days) - ..does it count 10-29-21 as one of those days?

In other words, will my reminder go out on the actual Finish Date in this situation?

Thank you

Best Answer

• Jaykel Torres
    Jaykel Torres Employee
    Answer ✓

Hey @Steve Patton,

When you set your Condition to "Where" the Date "is in the next (Days)", this Counts future days and not Today's Date. In example, if you were to set "is in the next (Days)" equal to 1, the Condition will be met one day before the "Where" date.

You can set your Condition to "Where" the Date "is Today" if you would like the condition to be met on Today's Date.

I hope this is clarifying!

Jaykel

Answers

• Jaykel Torres
    Jaykel Torres Employee
    Answer ✓

Hey @Steve Patton,

When you set your Condition to "Where" the Date "is in the next (Days)", this Counts future days and not Today's Date. In example, if you were to set "is in the next (Days)" equal to 1, the Condition will be met one day before the "Where" date.

You can set your Condition to "Where" the Date "is Today" if you would like the condition to be met on Today's Date.

I hope this is clarifying!

Jaykel

• Thank you...this answers my question!