Forms not working

Hello: I send Forms links to all our participants in our program. Then I generate a pdf from the information that they entered. They do not have a smartsheet sign in. For almost 2 years they can click on the forms link and the data populates a form.

But Today - this is not working. They click the link and they have to sign in. What happened.

This is happening to my personal email too. I have to sign in to Smartsheets? I checked my setting on my form that requires them to sign in and it is disabled - which means I do not require them to sign in.

Hope you can help.

Answers

• Hi @Cheryl Hishmeh

If you have the security setting on your form which requires a login disabled, then your users should not need to log in to Smartsheet in order to fill out the form. (See: Manage Form Display Options)

However, if you are clicking on the link from a mobile device and have the Smartsheet App downloaded on your phone, then the form link will recognize you have the app and attempt to open up inside of the app, which will require a login.

If this sounds like what you're experiencing, you can delete the app from your phone and then the form will load in a browser app, skipping the login step, instead.

Let me know if this was your issue!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now