Can you input more than one item in a form at once?

10/13/21
Answered - Pending Review

Hello!

We are developing a form for inputting supplies orders. Often, a requesting manager needs to order multiple items at once in the same purchase order. Currently, they are having to fill out the form multiple times to create the multiple rows, but is there any way to enter multiple items on the same form without having to refresh? My research so far seems to indicate no, but figured I would ask unless anything has changed. :)

Thanks!

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Ariana Arden

I hope you're well and safe!

I developed a solution using two forms (or the same form by using conditional logic) that can be used to submit the main information and then the other information on a new row for each submission after the first.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Ariana ArdenAriana Arden ✭✭✭✭✭

@Andrée Starå This could potentially work. Could you elaborate on how this functions? Thank you :)

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ariana Arden

Happy to help!

I'd be happy to share an example. 

Please send me an email at [email protected], and I'll share it with you.

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.