Schedules

I have created an appointment calander based on 30 min slot . User can click on calender timeslot and then can book,,,

Timeslot example

8:00 - 8:30

8:30 - 9:00

16:30- 17:00

So the problem is some users wants to book for 1 hr... but they dont want to click two times 30 min slot .... Is thr any possibilitits in smartsheets to fulfill that requirements?

I would like ask for your support and suggestions on this issues...

Thank you ...

Answers

• PYI
    PYI ✭✭

Hi @Genevieve P. ,,

I wolud like to ask some suggestions regarding this issue,, can you please help me out

• You can create a condition in workflow that will automatically change the next cell if a user selects an hour time slot.

Are you using a form? (I highly recommend using a form for this).

• PYI
    PYI ✭✭

hello @TG_Controls_PM ,, Thank you for ur wouderful suggestions,,, happy to hear there ia a possibility....

May b i will expain my flow...

1. Using calender view ,User will click the slot, and will enter details. Based on conditional format ,that timeslot glow red.
    2. Then if all details present ,i lock rock ,copy row (to Sheet2)and change all the user information "xx" so that information prevent from another user.
    3. via sheet 2( got user info from sheet1) i will proceed the approval action . while i approve i will ask them to update if they want to cancel ,they can proceed with update form. In ,Sheet2 i have Cancel column, so user click cancel, then i pass this info to Sheet1 ,so that sheet1 calenderview timeslot again glow Green based on conditional format.

i have only calender view entry,,, i dont have form for this...

• Hi @PYI

Based on your set-up, having the user select two time-slots to equal 1hour is the best way to achieve what you're looking to do.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• PYI
    PYI ✭✭

Hi @Genevieve P. ,,, ya actually user dont want to book two times....