How can add the condition logic in forms with number logic?

Hi Community,

I'd like to ask if I can set a number range(for example, below 10000), then pop up the following column ask for fill in?

I've setup the column into text/numbers format, but it only display specific words/numbers can be assigined.

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    edited 10/29/21 Answer ✓

Hi @Kevin C

There currently isn't a way to have Conditional Logic based off of numerical values, as you've seen. Please let our Product team know about your request by filling in this form, here!

If you know you have set numbers for your form users to choose from, you may want to change this field to be a dropdown field type instead, then you can build logic off of that. (See: Tips for using conditional logic)

Otherwise, I would suggest showing the other fields by default, allowing users to include "N/A" if it's not applicable.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    edited 10/29/21 Answer ✓

Hi @Kevin C

There currently isn't a way to have Conditional Logic based off of numerical values, as you've seen. Please let our Product team know about your request by filling in this form, here!

If you know you have set numbers for your form users to choose from, you may want to change this field to be a dropdown field type instead, then you can build logic off of that. (See: Tips for using conditional logic)

Otherwise, I would suggest showing the other fields by default, allowing users to include "N/A" if it's not applicable.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Kevin C
    Kevin C ✭✭

Hi @Genevieve P.

Thanks for the feedback, that's a great idea, I can set the column with criteria as dropdown, then pop out the following columns based on selected dropdown list, it might add one column but it should be the best solution currently.