Links from automations no longer go to the link, they open the Smartsheet item I was on

Options
johnnylu
johnnylu ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Links from automations no longer take you to the link, they open the Smartsheet item last opened.

This is happening to all individuals at my organization. Started a few weeks ago.

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @johnnylu

This is definitely unexpected behaviour, and I'm unable to replicate what you're seeing.

Please reach out to Smartsheet Support so we can troubleshoot this with you directly! This information would be useful to provide to the Support team, if possible:

• Screen recording of clicking the link and the wrong sheet opening.
    • The type of workflow you are referencing (ex. is it an Alert sent from a workflow? Or is it an @mention type of email notification?)
    • If it's a workflow, are all workflow action types taking you to the wrong sheet?
    • It would be useful to see a screen capture of one of the workflow set-ups where this is occurring.
    • When you access the same link from the Notification Center (bell icon in Smartsheet) does it behave the same, or is it just email notifications that direct you to the wrong place?
    • The email address you are using to access Smartsheet and if it's the same as where the link is being sent to.

Thank you!

Genevieve