Is there a workaround way to sync contact column/symbol/auto number in Unito?

Options
Christina09
Christina09 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi,

I recently found out you can use Unito to copy rows with selected columns to another sheet. However, since they are still in the Beta phase, certain column types are not yet supported. Do you know a way to work around it?

Below is what I found from Unito website:

What this integration doesn't support (yet!)

Some of Smartsheet's columns can't be synced with Unito just yet. That means you can't use them in customized mappings or your rules. These columns are:

• People
  • Symbols
  • Auto-Number/Systemfield
  • Predecessors
  • Comments

P.S. I looked into Zapier, it allows you to copy rows to another sheet with selected columns, but it doesn't sync.

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Christina Lam

I hope you're well and safe!

You could use the Premium App, Data Shuttle.

Is that an option?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Christina09
    Christina09 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Andrée Starå,

Unfortunately, Data Shuttle is out of our budget and it's not driving between smartsheet's sheet.

I'm trying to achieve copy/move row from smartsheet to smartsheet with selected columns and also sync the data if cell value changes. (I can use index/match to have the same data throughout the sheet, but most importantly I need it to copy/move rows only with the columns I select.)

I've submitted an enchancement request to smartsheet, but no sign of when smartsheet will incorporate this function.

Thanks.