Reports/Sheets in Control Center Blueprint Referencing Sheets Outside of Blueprint

Options
carlycrisp
carlycrisp ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello,

I am setting up a Control Center Blueprint and need to reference a sheet outside of the Blueprint. The sheet outside of the Blueprint contains our region's entire sales pipeline and is regularly added to and updated by the entire team. The Blueprint will be a CRM type dashboard setup for each individual client referenced on the main sheet. I'd like to set up my sheets and reports inside the Blueprint to automatically filter based on the Client Name entered in the intake form. Does anyone know if this is possible and, if so, how to accomplish it?

Thanks!

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @carlycrisp

If you're just looking to pull in some cell data, you can set up cross-sheet formulas to pull in data based on a key identifier (such as an Index(Match formula or Join(Collect.) These cross-sheet references will stay in place as you provision new projects, referencing the outside sheet. Then you can have the Dashboard surfacing that information via Metric Widgets, etc.

If that isn't what you are looking to do, then it's difficult to help further without seeing your current set-up and sheets. If your plan has access to it, I would recommend booking a Pro Desk session specific to Control Center where you can share your screen and set-up to receive coaching and advice, see: https://www.smartsheet.com/pro-desk

Cheers,

Genevieve