Is there a way to produce a live dashboard?

HI All,

I am fairly new to Smartsheets and looking to build a live dashboard for my companies control centre.

We are a security mobile patrol business and when our guys go to a clients site to patrol they log their visit via a form on Smartsheets.

What we need is for sites that aren't being visited frequently to flag up so we can send a patrol out. I can set alerts for every time a cell changes/form is submitted however I almost need the opposite here.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If you create a master list of all sites, you can use a formula with cross sheet references to pull the date of the most recent entry for each site from the form sheet. From there you can set up an automation to run based on the "most recent visit" date being too far in the past.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If you create a master list of all sites, you can use a formula with cross sheet references to pull the date of the most recent entry for each site from the form sheet. From there you can set up an automation to run based on the "most recent visit" date being too far in the past.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com