Form: possibility of adding multiple raws as a form request result

11/25/21
Answered - Pending Review

Hi team, I am wondering if there is the possibility to fill in a form, described below

i need to request the shipment of multiple parts to a customer, so the form will be like: first part is all the same (customer name, address and so on), second part is the part number, description; can be multiple parts for the same customer. But I'd like that the sheet lists 1 part number in each raw.

At the same time, i would like the form sends 1 only email, so woud prefer having 1 only form for multiple parts.

Are you able to help me?

thanks!

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Pasquale

I hope you're well and safe!

I developed a solution using two forms (or the same form by using conditional logic) that can be used to submit the main information and then the other information on a new row for each submission after the first.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Hi Andre! thanks for quick answer, yes it might help ; how can i do to try this model? thanks!

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pasquale

Happy to help!

I'd be happy to share an example. 

Please send me an email at [email protected], and I'll share it with you.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.