Should a non-licensed user that is shared as an admin be able to see and use Work Insights?

Options

I am a licensed Enterprise user and have added some Work Insights to my sheets. The sheet is shared to a non-licensed user as an admin. They are not able to see the Work Insights button on the right of the sheet or see the summaries in the sheet. What do they need to do to be able to see the Work Insights? Are only licensed users able to use this function?

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @tbmatt

You are correct, Work Insights is only available to Licensed users on an Enterprise plan. I've submitted feedback on the Help Article to make sure this detail is added to the article, thank you for raising this question! You can also provide any feedback you have on Work Insights to the Product team through this form, here.

Thanks,

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @tbmatt

You are correct, Work Insights is only available to Licensed users on an Enterprise plan. I've submitted feedback on the Help Article to make sure this detail is added to the article, thank you for raising this question! You can also provide any feedback you have on Work Insights to the Product team through this form, here.

Thanks,

Genevieve

• earl_bennett
    earl_bennett ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Looks like this post was a while ago, but the documentation still says you simply need Admin or Editor permissions.

I have an un-licensed user that want's to simply see the sheets work insights but can't.