Support tickets aren't being submitted

Gustavo PB
edited 12/08/21 in Smartsheet Basics

I'm trying to send a support ticket but nothing's happening. I fill out the fields, click on submit, and I get neither an in-page confirmation of it being sent nor do I get an email to the same effect. What's going on?

To be clear, I'm on macOS Monterey, tried with Chrome (zero reaction) and Safari (browser seems to load something but nothing happens after that).

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

My apologies - I just saw that you updated the original post to say you had tried other browsers. Would you mind trying Incognito in Chrome? Then if that doesn't work, are you able to test another network?

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Hi @Gustavo PB

Would you be able to try using a different browser or connecting to a different network?

I tested and was able to submit the ticket. It did stay on the same page for a couple of seconds before showing the confirmation message:

If trying a different browser hasn't helped, can you post a screen capture of all the fields filled out (but block out sensitive data) and I'll test with the same details (ex. with attachments or the same number of characters in the body of the Message).

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

My apologies - I just saw that you updated the original post to say you had tried other browsers. Would you mind trying Incognito in Chrome? Then if that doesn't work, are you able to test another network?

• Hi Genevieve!

Incognito mode did the trick! Thank you very much!

• I'm glad to hear it! 🙂

Thanks for letting me know.