Form font color

The font on my form title was white, which was perfect for the background image I used.

Now all of a sudden the font changed to black which is far from perfect with my background image. I did not do anything to make the change to my knowledge. How can I change it back to white?

Answers

• Hi @Anja Smeets

There currently isn't a way to customize the colour of the text, I believe the font text automatically adjusts based on the coloured background selected (see New Forms Custom Branding and Styling, available now!).

I would suggest subscribing to our Release Notes page so you're notified if there are any updates to Forms in the future.

In the meantime, you could add in a Header and Description on to the body of the form instead, to make sure the title is visible. I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Anja Smeets
    Anja Smeets ✭✭✭✭

Thank you Genevieve.

The weird thing is that is was white and then it all of a sudden changed to black after a few days.

It adjusts to white font when I apply a red or black background, but my picture background is red and black and then it adjusts to black now. Not logical to me as the white font that was created first was much and much better.

I hope this will change in one the near future releases that we can switch between black and white ourselves.

I already added a header and description, but thank you for the suggestion and idea.

Kind regards!

• I just ran into same problem. Very odd. I deleted the form and recreated. Text is now white and centered. Originally it was black and left justified.

• Anja Smeets
    Anja Smeets ✭✭✭✭

I am so pleased to find out a few minutes ago that this is now possible to do.

@James_Wilson check it out as this new feature is now available.