Exercises environment

Hello,

I'm doing my SS Foundation course on the university and I noticed that I'm doing the exercises in my work-environment. While during the course I can see that there supposed to be some files from the university, which I do not see in my working environment.

What is the link to the course environment for the exercises/labs???

Rafal

Answers

• Rafal Komorowski,

I believe that when you are logged in it has a link within the course to add the Sheets to your own pages.

Hope this helps!

Heath Hilton

• Hello Hilton,

Thanks for quick response.

I did it like that, but for example I cannot assign the permissions to the dummy-rules which were mentioned in the course nor I can see the "deleted files" which were element of the coursework...

regards,

Rafal

• Hi @Rafal Komorowski

Depending on what course you're going through, the very first step in the course should be to "Get the Course Activity Assets". For example, this is where it is for Sheet Basics:

If you click this link, it will take you to another page with a link to download a folder to your account with Smartsheet items it in.

You will need to either click on Smartsheet.com (most common) or Smartsheet.eu, depending on what Smartsheet account you have.

The folder name for this course is “01_Sheet Basics Course Assets”. After you have clicked the link it should appear in your actual Smartsheet account, in your Sheets folder:

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Hi @Rafal Komorowski

The course image is showing an example of what it could look like if you were to delete any Smartsheet item, such as a report (orange icon) or a sheet (blue icon). Those items will stay in your Deleted Items section for 30 days before they are completely erased.

The reason why your Deleted Items area is empty is because you likely have not yet deleted a report or sheet. Keep following the steps in the training and you will eventually have items in this folder (if you want to delete items). See: Delete a Sheet

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Thank you Genevieve,

This is what I have suspected.

regards,

Rafal