Countifs with reference to another sheet

Options

Hello,

I am trying to use the following formula: =COUNTIFS({Facilities Scorecard - All Lots Region}, "1", [{Facilities Scorecard - Traffic Count Standard}, "Y,"]) and =COUNTIFS({Facilities Scorecard - All Lots Region}, "1", [{Facilities Scorecard - Traffic Count Standard}, "Y,") but it keeps coming up as "UNPARESEABLE." What am I doing wrong?

Tags:

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey @AMendy12

Help me understand what the above formula is trying to accomplish. It looks as if this might be the start of an IF statement? If the two countifs do equal one another, what is then supposed to happen? I'm happy to help, I need a better understanding of the data you're trying to gather and then we can correct the syntax in your formula above.

Kelly

• AMendy12
    Options

@Kelly Moore im trying to have it count if the region is 1 and the traffic count is Y. I only want it to count if it’s both of those things.

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh, I see now. It was two versions of the same formula. My mistake. Sorry I was reading them as trying to equal one another.

=COUNTIFS({Facilities Scorecard - All Lots Region}, 1, {Facilities Scorecard - Traffic Count Standard}, "Y,")

The square brackets aren't used around the cross sheet references,

does this work for you?

Kelly

• AMendy12
    Options

@Kelly Moore that is exactly what I needed, thank you!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!