Sheet Loading Problem

I tried all the possible troubleshooting for my smart sheet project management sheet but still, it doesn't load. My colleague, however, can open the sheet.

Please assist me on how to move forward with this. The screenshot I attached is what I can see. 🙏

Best Answer

• Jeff Reisman
    Jeff Reisman ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Troubleshooting:

Step 1: Check your browser version. For best results, make sure you're using the latest version of Chrome or Microsoft Edge (new Chromium-based Edge.)

Step 2: If the browser is up to date, try opening the sheet in a different browser.

Step 3: If you still can't open it, try deleting Smartsheet-related cookies from the browser and try again.

Regards,

Jeff Reisman

Link: Smartsheet Functions Help Pages Link: Smartsheet Formula Error Messages

If my answer helped solve your issue, please mark it as accepted so that other users can find it later. Thanks!

Answers

• Jeff Reisman
    Jeff Reisman ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Troubleshooting:

Step 1: Check your browser version. For best results, make sure you're using the latest version of Chrome or Microsoft Edge (new Chromium-based Edge.)

Step 2: If the browser is up to date, try opening the sheet in a different browser.

Step 3: If you still can't open it, try deleting Smartsheet-related cookies from the browser and try again.

Regards,

Jeff Reisman

Link: Smartsheet Functions Help Pages Link: Smartsheet Formula Error Messages

If my answer helped solve your issue, please mark it as accepted so that other users can find it later. Thanks!

• Hello Jeff,

Thank you so much for your response. The step 3 works for me, I cleared all cookies on my browser and yeah I am able to access my smartsheet.

Thank you so much for your help, you are my savior!😁