Dashboard, column cut

PRZ
PRZ
edited 01/19/22 in Formulas and Functions

Dear all

I have created this Dashboard from a report and on the first column (see picture) value/text is not shown completely - actually it should say LAUFEN. This BRAND column is not the primary column and the Align cell function is also not the reason why it's cut. In the report, the column is shown as it should be.

I hope you can help me with this, thanks in advance!

PRZ

Answers

• Joe Goetschel
    Joe Goetschel ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi PRZ! This one I have seen as well, Go into your report and just move the column out more to the right. (Make it wider) Even if it looks ok in your report sometimes you have to move things around to get it to look amazing in the dashboard. Hope this helps! If you need a screenshot let me know! good luck!

Joe Goetschel | Smartsheet Director

joe.goetschel@scscloud.com

Save My Contact

• Hi Joe

Thanks for your answer! Your advice helped me, but now the Dashboard doesn't fit into the frame anymore. So that solution won't help me sadly. The main issue is also that the first column doesn't align to the left side. Also if I take another column as a first column, I have the same issue that Smart Sheet doesn't align to the left side.

• Joe Goetschel
    Joe Goetschel ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yep thats your Primary Column, since it has limitations what I do sometimes is just hide this Column and make a new one where I am free to do whatever I need. as for the dashboard, the report should allow you to scroll back and forth if that's helpful.

Joe Goetschel | Smartsheet Director

joe.goetschel@scscloud.com

Save My Contact

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!