Proof comments @mention not working consistently
Just started using proofs to gain stakeholder approval. Some of the approvers are shared to our sheet, many are not. In the comments on the proof, I am unable to @mention all of the invited reviewers. I am only able to @mention SOME of them. We can't have stakeholders outside our team shared to the sheet as it contains confidential information. What am I missing in my understanding of proofs?
While I can't share screenshots as they'd all contain PII, here is a detailed summary of the proof:
- Person who created the proof: shared to sheet as admin.
- Proof current version is 2. Issue occurred on v. 1 and is still occurring on v.2. Reviewers that I cannot @mention were invited to review v.1 and v.2
- Version 2:
- Invited to review: 8 people - 2 shared to sheet as admins, 1 shared to sheet as editor can share, 5 not shared to sheet.
- Approved: 3 people - 1 shared to sheet as admin, 1 shared to sheet as editor can share, 1 not shared to sheet. Can @mention all of them in a comment.
- Requires changes: 0
- Pending: 5 people - 1 shared to sheet as admin, 4 not shared to sheet. Can @mention the person shared to sheet, and only 2 of the 4 people that aren't shared.
To further complicate this, one of the people (not shared) that I cannot @mention, interacted with the proof version 1 and clicked "require changes" but never showed as such on v.1 (she is listed under pending). We know she clicked "require changes" because the proof owner got an email notification saying as such. Maybe the stakeholder unchecked it after? But still, why can't I @mention her or the other non-shared reviewer?