What is the best task management tool or way to use you sheet?

My options are the two templates from the Smart Sheet set, at this moment. Specifically, I used the IT request template and renamed it to meet my project, can I use the sheet to import? In the drop down it gives me everything but that, thank you for any help. I've been in IT for about 30 years, PM for 15 and other manager roles, used JIRA, kanban, and other before, first time on smart sheet.

Daniel

Best Answer

• Daniel.Graham
    Answer ✓

Thank you, I discovered an add on called "Task Manager" after installing it I can link between that and my sheet, now to learn how to move it over without having to manually do each milestone?

Answers

• boscod35
    boscod35 ✭✭✭

Hi Daniel,

I am new to smart sheets as well, based on my experience you can customize your tool that meets your purpose. Yes, you can Import, and also create a cell reference from another smart sheet.

For all my projects, I am using a single format that suits all project types for management updates and to run metrics. Please find the sample screenshot.

Cheers

Don Bosco,

• Daniel.Graham
    Answer ✓

Thank you, I discovered an add on called "Task Manager" after installing it I can link between that and my sheet, now to learn how to move it over without having to manually do each milestone?