Raspberry Pi and Unable to reach Smartsheet.com. Please check your Internet Connection.

BD
BD ✭✭
edited 02/25/22 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello Everyone.

We have been using 6 Raspberry Pi 4 Model Bs to show our Smartsheet dashboards. Recently 1-2 devices are periodically receiving "Unable to reach Smartsheet.com. Please check your Internet Connection." error message.

After speaking with customer support, I was informed that Chromium is not currently supported and the error message is driven by Smartsheets.

I don't believe it is network issue as I can turn the router on and off and we will not receive the error message.

After searching the community, I verified the project is not to big or has too many formulas. The Sheet has less than 150 rows with about 10 formulas.

Has anyone else had this issue and was able to correct it?

Thank you in advance.

Answers

• Jeff Reisman
    Jeff Reisman ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I used to use a Pi 3B as a media center controller, and then as a free Minecraft machine for my daughter. As I recall, Firefox worked okay on the version of Raspian I was running.

From what I understand, there's not an official Chromium OS app for Firefox, but you can install the Android app from the Play Store and run it. Worth a try?

Regards,

Jeff Reisman

Link: Smartsheet Functions Help Pages Link: Smartsheet Formula Error Messages

If my answer helped solve your issue, please mark it as accepted so that other users can find it later. Thanks!