Status Report Question, automated workflow

Hi,

I have a status report due every two weeks. I need project managers to update 4 specific columns every two weeks prior to the status report due. The tricky part is, after we provide the report, we want to archive their inputs and clear them to make room for new updates for the next report. My question is:

1) Is it possible to somehow archive and clear their inputs in order to make room for new inputs?

2) Is it possible to send an automatic workflow for the project managers every two weeks if they have not completed all four columns?

3) Stop sending the reminder if they have completed all four columns

Thank you in advance!

Best Answer

Answers

• Lucas Rayala
    Lucas Rayala ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You could use two time-based automations, one set after the other.

The first would COPY all the rows you want to archive to your archive sheet.

The second would CLEAR A CELL VALUE. Set this one to trigger at a time after your first automation has run.

TIP: When you are setting the automations, you want to select "When a date is reached", then use the first pulldown (pre-populated with "Run Once") to select "Custom". Use that wizard to set your recurring time/day. You'll need to set some other values to identify the rows you want to copy and the cells you want to delete.

• andhou
    andhou
    Answer ✓

Hi Lucas,

Thank you so much for your answer!