Form Automation

I want to be able to send a copy of the completed form to customer that completed the feedback questioner. How can I automate this?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @La Toya

You can add an automated Workflow Alert that would trigger new submissions. You'll have to add their email address to the form and use it in the Workflow.

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• La Toya
    La Toya ✭✭

I don't think that would work in this example. We have over 200 customers right now and would prefer not to add their email address. I was just hoping that once the form was created we could easily send the customer the completed form to their email address.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@La Toya

There are three options.

• They select that they want a copy of the submission and add their email in the form
    • They add their email to a field you've added that we then use for sending them the copy
    • You have a list of the customers and we could use that to connect the submission to the correct email and send it that way

Would any of those options work/help?

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.