Display Form Output in Same Format as the Form rather than the Sheet

Hi All,

I am trying to use Smartsheets for our reference checking process. I have a form set up with with sections, question labels and declarations, etc... See first attached image.

When I then print from the sheet the output loses all of the sections and questions labels. See second image below.

There is an important declaration the needs to be included in the output.

Smartsheets Merge is not an option as it will be too complicated for some in my org to use. Is there any other way I can easily get the output to mirror the actual form rather than just printing the row from the sheet as a PDF and losing all of the sections, question labels and declarations from the form?

Tags:

Best Answer

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Daniel_HR1

I hope you're well and safe!

Here's a possible workaround or workarounds

• Document Builder
    • Add so-called helper columns to have all the information included when printed

Would any of those options work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Answers