Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Smartsheet unresponsive

Options
Morne
Morne
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I logged into my account and all my data is there but the page is unresponsive, I can't even select a cell. 

Comments

• Jim Hook
    Jim Hook ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm having a similar problem on a sheet with a ton of complex formulas mainly when using Chrome. I think something has changed recently in the app so that when you load a large or complex sheet it recalculates everything including conditional formatting and that can take quite awhile. During that time the sheet may be unresponsive to even selecting a cell. You can tell if your sheet is in this state by observing the Save icon. If it's dark gray the sheet is still being processed and may not respond to your inputs, including editing text. Once the Save icon goes light gray things should work as normal. Oddly, Chrome is the browser that's supposed to work best with Smartsheet but in my case Safari can still complete opening my problem sheet before it times out.

This discussion has been closed.