Tracking form back to workflow

I am receiving an update request form that is coming from an old sheet, but I can't find the workflow that is creating it. Is there a way to track the form back to the sheet/workflow that is creating it? Or is there a way to list all my active workflows somewhere? I think I own the sheet that is running this, but not sure.

Answers

• Amanda Alv
    Amanda Alv ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

You should be able to see where it is coming from at the very bottom of the email requesting the update. There is a blurb that says, "This notification was sent to "your email address". In that section, it will also name and link to the sheet that you are a part of. That's the sheet where the Workflow is set up in.

Hope that helps!

• Frank Rego
    Frank Rego ✭✭✭

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for your fast reply! Unfortunately, I don't see that information at the bottom of the request email. I see the request text itself (eg, "Please provide your input by completing this form (link)") and below that is an ID:xxxxxxx | Unsubscribe, and then the Powered by Smartsheet tagline. That's all I see. I was able to unsubscribe to the update, but I think it's a workflow I created and might be going to other people, so I'd like to shut it off.

• Amanda Alv
    Amanda Alv ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I see, that is a different setup then, sorry it didn't work! The ID you listed is a workflow ID however, so Smartsheet support should be able to use that to gain more info on it. Now what department handles that or what information they are able to give is unfortunately something I do not know.

Good luck!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!