Document Builder Issues

Options
Mike TV
Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I've got a form-filled PDF and had the font size in the form fields on Auto. One of the fields Document Builder filled in instead of changing the font size to make it fit wrapped it in the field which made it too close to the field below it. So I made sure "Scroll Long Text" wasn't checked in the field and tried again but same thing. So I changed the font from Auto to 10pt because Adobe showed Document Building was filling it in with 12pt. That also didn't work and it still filled it in at 12pt even though the PDF field was set to 10pt only.

Then I decided to just delete the mapping and remap it all. At this point I'm experiencing anywhere from 5-10mins it's taking to Save any changes to the PDF. I just waited almost 10mins for it to save and it went back to the Saved Mappings page and I tried to get back to the sheet and it asked me if I wanted to leave without saving. There's 2 dots spinning in the pencil edit button for the mapping even though it looked like it saved.

SmartSheet Status page doesn't show Document Builder as having any current issues. I keep getting errors stating "An Error has Occurred" with the Dismiss and Contact Us buttons.

Anyone else having issues with Document Builder at the moment?

Answers