Data shuttle - is there a limit to amount of workflows you can create?

Options
ygoldgrab
ygoldgrab ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I'm using data Shuttle for numerous workflows to upload data from Box to Smartsheet. Currently I probably have close to 100 workflows. Is there a limit to how many workflows I can create ?

Also, will it impact performance if there are too many workflows running daily?

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    edited 04/12/22 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ygoldgrab

The number of workflows you can create will depend on what your plan has purchased. For example, if your organization has purchased Data Shuttle as an individual purchase, then your organization is able to create 50 workflows, or if your organization purchased Advance, then you can create unlimited workflows. I would suggest discussing this with your contact in Sales to confirm what your plan has access to.

Performance will depend on complexity of the sheets and workflows as well as where your workflows are pointing. I would not recommend having these workflows all aiming at the same sheet, you'll want to ensure they're uploading to different items.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    edited 04/12/22 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ygoldgrab

The number of workflows you can create will depend on what your plan has purchased. For example, if your organization has purchased Data Shuttle as an individual purchase, then your organization is able to create 50 workflows, or if your organization purchased Advance, then you can create unlimited workflows. I would suggest discussing this with your contact in Sales to confirm what your plan has access to.

Performance will depend on complexity of the sheets and workflows as well as where your workflows are pointing. I would not recommend having these workflows all aiming at the same sheet, you'll want to ensure they're uploading to different items.

Cheers,

Genevieve