Scheduled workflows not working

Hi there, I have multiple sheets that are required to tick a box at 17:00 every day via a workflow. When the box is ticked, it triggers another workflow that copies the row to an additional sheet. This worked fine for 6 months.

Now suddenly, it does not work for some. The workflow shows that it was triggered, but the change was not made. About 20 sheets run this, and five did not work yesterday.

Thanks!

Marius

Best Answer

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Marius Myburg ,

In performing some testing, I was able to reproduce the behavior that you report by setting the data control in the relevant checkbox column to be restricted to checkbox values. Once this restriction wasn't applied the update cell workflow worked as expected again.

If this doesn't help fixing the behavior or you didn't experience this in the past when the columns were restricted to checkbox values only, if you haven't done yet, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form to investigate this in depth.

I hope that this can be of help.

Cheers!

Julio

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Marius Myburg ,

In performing some testing, I was able to reproduce the behavior that you report by setting the data control in the relevant checkbox column to be restricted to checkbox values. Once this restriction wasn't applied the update cell workflow worked as expected again.

If this doesn't help fixing the behavior or you didn't experience this in the past when the columns were restricted to checkbox values only, if you haven't done yet, I would recommend opening a ticket with our Support team via this form to investigate this in depth.

I hope that this can be of help.

Cheers!

Julio

• @Julio.S thank you very much it works now.