Dynamic View Performance Issues (clocking)
I have been experiencing performance issues when saving in Dynamic View. It is painfully slow to save and is made worse by the fact that to trigger the logic it requires multiple saves in processing a single row. I need to determine what aspects contribute most to the delay. Here are some details about the underlying sheet:
- 1719 rows in sheet
- 110 columns, of which 25 are a formula
- 23 active cross-sheet references
- 1 column is used to insert an image
- 2 conditional formats
- 10 Active Sheet Summary with formula
- 9 active workflows
- 17 Named Field Logic in the View itself
I'm trying to determine which of these to address first to reduce the processing load and improve performance so it doesn't take 25 minutes to update 4 rows.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated by myself and the Administrative Professionals desperately seeking improvement.