Attaching another sheet to a working Smartsheet

I am having trouble attaching an existing smartsheet to a row in another smartsheet. Cannot see the link option.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Yanneth

I hope you're well and safe!

You'd use the Attach Link option and paste the link to the Smartsheet Item on the row.

Another option would be to add it to a cell on the row by using the Hyperlink feature.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Yanneth
    Yanneth ✭✭✭

The problem I have with the Attach link is that it does not let me copy and past the URL from the sheet I want to attach, I will have to type it with defeats the purpose of using an automated application.

Also, I do not get the option of Hyperlink. How do get to it?

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Yanneth

Strange!

It works if I copy the URL from a Smartsheet item and paste it.

The Hyperlink option show on cells.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.