Date formula in content calendar template

Options

I'm trying to copy the content calendar template into the rest of the months for this year. It has January filled out but the rest are blank. I'd like to have the week column updated to the correct dates for each week in the month. I can't seem to figure out the formula to correct the issue (you can see below the date is 1/4-1/5 which is for January...i'd like it to say "Week 1: 5/9-5/13 and so on for each week in each month)/

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Anna Chitty

The formula in the grey rows is based on the child rows below - it takes the dates in those child rows to identify the dates in that week.

To replicate this in other months, I would copy the content from Week 4 in January, including the Child Rows:

Then paste that under February:

You'll need to then adjust the Dates int he "Draft Due" column, as well as change the "Week" in the formula itself:

Then you can copy/paste that section again until you have all the weeks for that Month, with demo content below (with one date per week, or two):

Again, you'll need to adjust the text in the "Week" portion of the formula, as that's a set number.

Once you have a full month like this, you can copy/paste all 4 (or 5) weeks to the next month, and simply update the Date in the Draft Due column.

See: Copy and paste cells, rows, formulas, or hierarchy

Cheers,

Genevieve

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!