Dashboards showing actual, total, and missing values

I have a dashboard where I am viewing 3 data points (attended, missed, total students) related to attendance at various program locations. I would like the graph below to include the sum of the actual and missed at the top so we know the 'total' for each school on the horizontal axis.

However when I add the 'total' data point, it throws the chart off since it adds the 'total' to the 'actual' and 'missed' bars (below). Is there a simple way to show the total for each column?

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

How is your metrics sheet currently set up? Are you able to provide a screenshot of that?

Really the only way to do it is to add in a new data point that is separate from the existing data points so that it is in its own bar and can have its own color.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Here is a screenshot of one week's worth of data. Ideally I would be able to stack the actual and missed so that they add up to the total but I'm not sure if there is a way to stack two data points and have a third separate