Cannot generate - Smartsheet is showing below error

I need some urgent help with an issue with Smartsheet. We are working to generate the onboarding decks for the approval meetings this week, but SS is giving us an error when we try to generate them. Please see the screenshot below of the error message.

Please help it's urgent

Answers

• Eva
    Eva ✭✭✭✭

@Yakshita Srivastava With error messages like the one you received, I find that it's generally best to reach out to support. It takes time to get an answer, but such error messages usually happen at random rather than you doing something wrong. If you're a licensed user, you can call them to speak to someone there.

I have found that many times with Smartsheet error messages, you need to wait it out. Usually try again in an hour or two and the error disappears. One other thing I try is logging out and shutting all tabs and starting again.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Yakshita Srivastava

I hope you're well and safe!

Try these troubleshooting steps first.

• Log out / in again
    • Try a different browser
    • Try the browsers in Private/Incognito mode
    • If possible, check if other users have the same issue

If the steps above don't solve it, and if you haven't already, I recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team and provide the results of the troubleshooting steps above.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.