Possible for submitter of a form to access Report of only what they submitted?

Hi all,

Newer user of Smartsheet and first post here, hoping for some guidance.

My overall goal is to create a form that contains a link to a read-only page of all the submitter's requests. I was told I could publish a link to the grid sheet itself and attach the link to the form, however the obvious issue is that it contains either too much information or information that is sensitive is visible.

The other option is to create a report and publish it as well, doing the same thing as before such as attaching the link to the read-only report with only the fields I want/relevant to the form submitter to be seen. The disadvantage of this compared to the published sheet is that I cannot filter fields.

Is there a way for a form submitter to click a published link to a grid/report that shows the user only what they submitted? My theory is that the form submitters have to create a Smartsheet account, and the email would be attached to what the viewer would see on the report.

Thank you in advance.

Answers

• Jake Gustafson
    Jake Gustafson ✭✭✭✭✭✭

There is an option to filter a Report to 'current user' (assuming there is a column that has a Contact List type and the submitter has populated their name). If the users have Smartsheet accounts then they should be able to login and only see their stuff (also assuming you only grant them Viewer or Commenter access so they aren't changing anything). Maybe that'll get you started.