Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Task Report from Multiple Sheets

Options
AngieJ
AngieJ
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same issue with reports that I'm having. Relative SS newbie here so appreciate the help!

We have a team with several contributors who are assigned work on multiple sheets across SS. I built a report to show tasks from all sheets that are assigned to each user. When I view the report for our copywriter or graphics manager, I see all tasks assigned to them from all sheets. However, when they view their reports they can only see tasks from ONE sheet. They are shared to the other sheets so I'm not sure why they will display for me an not them. 

Anyone else encounter this issue or have ideas for a fix? Thank you!

Comments

• Kara Lumley
    Options

Hi Angie!

If they are shared to the other sheets, then check the "Who" section in the report builder, and make sure that the reports are not filtered to only look at "Current User". 

Hope this helps,

Kara

(Smartsheet Product Manager)

2017-05-10_15-41-11.png

• AngieJ
    Options

Hi Kara,

Thanks for your quick response. I checked and the Who section is set up as Assigned to: and then the report has the appropriate contact selected, not Current User. Anything else I could be missing? I've emailed support and haven't had much luck. This is really interfering with our ability to use Smartsheet and I'd like to get it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you!

Angie

• Kara Lumley
    Options

Hi Angie,

Happy to help.

Can you email me directly so we can take this offline?

kara.lumley@smartsheet.com

Thanks,

Kara

This discussion has been closed.