Is there an issue with the courses in Smartsheet University?

Elisha Wright
edited 06/13/22 in Smartsheet Basics

I am trying to access my eLearnings to continue my training. I have the appropriate permissions to not have to pay extra for the courses but it's not reading my credentials. I have tried logging out and back in, restarting the browser and computer, with no luck. I've also opened up a case to try to get this fixed but nothing so far. Any help is appreciated!

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi @Elisha Wright

Are you receiving an error message? If so, could you post a screen capture?

Once you log in, if you have a license on a plan with access to eLearning, the list of available courses should appear under the Contents on the right.

You'll notice that even though I'm logged in and can access the courses it shows the "Purchase" button at the bottom of the list so I could purchase it for someone else, if needed.

Let me know if this helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Thank you for your response! I checked under contents and it's all blank. I definitely have the plan that includes the courses. I was working on them fine one day last week. The next day I came in and then I was no longer able to access the courses. Screenshot is below.

• Hi @Elisha Wright

Thank you for the screen capture! If you're logged in with the email address that has a license on your company's account, then what you're seeing is definitely unexpected.

I'll check in with the training team to see if this is happening for anyone else, and I'll follow-up with you once I know more information. Thank you also for submitting a Support ticket.

Genevieve

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Elisha Wright

Thank you for your patience! We were able to identify the issue and have applied a fix - if you log out then log back in you should now be able to see all your available courses.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• This worked! You are the best. Thank you!