Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Freeze Row

Options
Sameer Karkhanis
Sameer Karkhanis ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Enhancement request to add capability to freeze row (like freeze column)

Tags:
458 votes

On Roadmap · Last Updated

We love this idea! We are working on new freeze row and freeze column capabilities as part of our long-term planned enhancements for the grid experience.

Comments

• Sameer Karkhanis
    Sameer Karkhanis ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks Genevieve for the update on this idea and hope it will be helpful to the Smartsheet community.

• Adriane Price
    Adriane Price ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I look forward to the enhancement, to be able to freeze columns or rows.

Adriane

• KCam
    KCam ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes please! Could you let us know when Freeze Rows is available? Also a "how to use this sheet" near the title would be helpful. Non-savvy Smartsheet users really struggle.

• JamesHarris311
    Options

The fact that this isn't a standard feature is mind boggling. When do we think this will be released? I'm tempted to have my PM's across 8 companies go to another tool simply because we can't freeze the top portion of the spreadsheet to keep things organized while scrolling through project plans without the need to go all the way back to the top to see what that custom column header was...

This has been a feature request since 2015 in the old forums... It's 8 years later and still nothing. If this isn't going to be released soon, we're taking our business elsewhere.

• Alexandra DeYoung
    Options

Agree! This would be work-life changing!

• Francis dela Cruz
    Options

If commenting would help prioritize this request in the future roadmap :) I am here to contribute!

• Akil Oliveira
    Options

If commenting would help prioritize this request in the future roadmap :) I am here to contribute! (2x)

Does Smartsheet team have a date for this implementation?