Embed a Miro Board Onto a Smartsheet Dashboard?

Katy H
Katy H ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/16/22 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi All,

In the past I have worked with lucidchart to successfully embed a flowchart or other lucid app object to embed content from lucidchart into my Smartsheet dashboard, but when following similar steps to do the same with Miro I get an error code pictured below. Has anyone ever successfully merged the 2? I am mainly just trying to bring data into one central location and a screenshot of the miro board is giving me poor resolution.

Katy Hall

Head of Product Management

ILLA Canna

LinkedIn

Tags:

Best Answer

• Krissia B.
    Krissia B. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Katy H

At this time, MIRO is currently not supported for embedding content into Smartsheet Dashboard but it is a really great idea! Please submit your feature request to the Product team by creating an Idea Post in the Smartsheet Product Feedback and Ideas topic here in the Community. This will allow other users to vote on your enhancement idea!

In the meantime, I recommend visiting the link below for what Smartsheet currently supports.

Here's a list of approved domains for embedding content from the Web:

• Adobe XD Creative Cloud
    • Bing Maps
    • Domo
    • Google Docs
    • Google Maps
    • Google Sheets
    • Google Slides
    • Lucidchart
    • Microsoft Excel Online (Office 365)
    • Microsoft Power BI
    • Microsoft PowerPoint Online (Office 365)
    • Microsoft Word Online (Office 365)
    • Prezi
    • Smartsheet Calendar App (learn more about the Calendar App)
    • Smartsheet Dynamic View
    • Smartsheet Forms
    • Smartsheet Published Sheets 
    • Tableau Online (note that Tableau Public links aren't supported)
    • Vimeo
    • YouTube

Additionally, it is also possible to add this application's domain to your Organization's Account, the Web Content Widget may accept this as an acceptable domain for use. I recommend reaching out to your System Admin or your IT Department in assistance with performing this.

Cheers,

Krissia

Answers

• Krissia B.
    Krissia B. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Katy H

At this time, MIRO is currently not supported for embedding content into Smartsheet Dashboard but it is a really great idea! Please submit your feature request to the Product team by creating an Idea Post in the Smartsheet Product Feedback and Ideas topic here in the Community. This will allow other users to vote on your enhancement idea!

In the meantime, I recommend visiting the link below for what Smartsheet currently supports.

Here's a list of approved domains for embedding content from the Web:

• Adobe XD Creative Cloud
    • Bing Maps
    • Domo
    • Google Docs
    • Google Maps
    • Google Sheets
    • Google Slides
    • Lucidchart
    • Microsoft Excel Online (Office 365)
    • Microsoft Power BI
    • Microsoft PowerPoint Online (Office 365)
    • Microsoft Word Online (Office 365)
    • Prezi
    • Smartsheet Calendar App (learn more about the Calendar App)
    • Smartsheet Dynamic View
    • Smartsheet Forms
    • Smartsheet Published Sheets 
    • Tableau Online (note that Tableau Public links aren't supported)
    • Vimeo
    • YouTube

Additionally, it is also possible to add this application's domain to your Organization's Account, the Web Content Widget may accept this as an acceptable domain for use. I recommend reaching out to your System Admin or your IT Department in assistance with performing this.

Cheers,

Krissia