Flagging Specific Rows w/Scheduling Conflicts

Hello SmartSheet Gurus,

I run a greenhouse horticulture company and I am trying to figure out a way to flag individual rows that have labour scheduling conflicts with other rows. I have been pouring over the various threads on here that relate to scheduling conflicts, but nothing addresses my unique situation.

As the solution I am looking for is quite complicated (for me, anyway), I will lay out what I am looking for in two parts.

Part 1:

Right now, on the example below, in the Conflicts column, I am using the formula =IF(OR(ISBLANK([Start Date]@row), ISBLANK([End Date]@row)), "", IF(COUNTIFS([End Date]:[End Date], >=[Start Date]@row, [Start Date]:[Start Date], <=[End Date]@row) - 1 > 0, "CONFLICT"))

This lets me know that there are indeed conflicts on the page, but I would really like for it to only flag rows that specifically have conflicts with other rows. In my screenshot below, I have highlighted Rows 11 and 53, which conflict directly with each other. I can verify that other rows as shown on this screenshot do not conflict with any other events, but still get the "CONFLICT" message from that formula.

Part 2:

To add a little more complexity to the solution that I am looking for, when I unhide all the rows, you can see that there are activities that do not include labour. All labour events are marked by a letter (H, in this example, but there are other letters used) in the LABOUR EVENT column. Non-labour activities are left blank in the LABOUR EVENT column.

With all of the above in mind, is it possible to mark labour conflicts only, per the rows that have the actual labour conflicts occurring in them and if so, how? It would really me out a great deal to quickly see which rows have conflicts occurring in them.